Facts to Know

10 Facts About Me:

10. I love Reading. I would insert some generic quote about reading here, but I feel that is a little try to hard to make you believe I am a reader.

9. Historical fiction is my favorite genre anything.

8. My husband, my son, and I all have middle names that start with M and we think its awesome. Probably more awesome then it really is, but hey ya gotta get your laughs somehow #cheapcomedy

7. I love cats. Like way to much. I will not specify how many cats I own for fear of judgment....ahahaha just kidding I own 6. So now that we got that out there, just know I will choose my cats over other human interaction any day of the week

6. I hate Religion. I literally grew up in church and I hate how it makes people. I LOVE MY FAITH. I love the good lord above and let my knees hit the ground every night before bed. I am still coming to learn about my faith in the Lord. Its a journey

5. I love spaghetti and Toast. I also weigh 130 pounds. I have no idea how because I literally eat these two items more then 3 times a week. I am the crankiest morning person if I don't get my toast and butter in the morning.

4.  I love my son and would walk through fire for him. I literally spend hours upon hours staring at him and playing with him. He makes me so happy 

3. I have a fandom disorder. When I find something I like. I go to the extreme. Harry potter. Supernatural. Lemony Snickets. Archer. Friends. Like tv shows and books that have strong fandom.love it 

2. I have no talent. Yup I said it. I'm not patient enough to learn anything new. I can't play sports, so I don't pretend to even know what teams are which. I can't play an instrument and I can sing enough just to let me do karaoke. I can cook by recipe and draw by tracing. It's all good though because I read a 300 page book in an hour so yeah I guess I have a minor talent 

1. I am horrible at social media. I have no aesthetic. I can't keep up with trends. I don't even know how to post links to my other social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That Help Me Be Productive

A bookish blog

Perfect Days