Perfect Days

Perfect days are so rare and so wonderful when they happen. It's a beautiful sunny 75 degrees and a breeze is blowing to keep you cool. I worked out in the garden, went into town and paid bills, got a few toys for my kid, got the yard mowed, took a shower, my child is napping, it's not hot...i could go on and on about how wonderfully simple the past few days have been.

It's funny how things change. It's the little things that make me so happy now. Like seeing how happy your husband is when you tell him you snagged him tickets to pkemongofest before they sold out. These days are amazing, but I can't help think what makes them amazing is my sanity in knowing we have structure in our lives. A routine that is so common and would bore anyone else is where my happiness comes from. I live for it...the clothes are put away, the kitchen is clean, the cats are healthy, I just want to come back and read this when their aren't perfect days to remind myself that it's not a bad life, just a bad day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That Help Me Be Productive

A bookish blog