It's been a few minutes.

How do I become happy with my life?

I read and read about all these people who hated their life so they simply quit their jobs sold all their shit and  started over.

Well I'm married, no job, and 1 kid. I can't do those things. I depend on my husband for stability and my son depends on me for well every thing else.

Post partum depression is real and it hits you at the weirdest times. You would think at 10 months I would have my shit together, but I can't help but think of all the ways my life has changed. I can't just go hangout with friends or just think about myself. Everything has to be planned out. I love my son so much and I would probably literally die of heartache if he weren't around, but I am genuinely a sad person now a days.

I wish someone cared about me the way I care about my son and my husband's well being. 

Eh this is all I have time to write. Well honestly it's all the energy I have to write. Maybe I'll come back and be a little happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things That Help Me Be Productive

A bookish blog

Perfect Days